Top 10 Reasons You Don't Want to Miss Pinkie & Paella
_10. Theres no better way to start out a great Vintners Festival weekend (than with a trip to the Lompoc Wine Ghetto!).
9. When else do you get to see men strutting their stylish pink shoes?
8. You are sure to be wowed by Wine Club member and Winery friend Theresa Andersons cupcake creations (which in our book are award winning). At least 4 different flavors to please your palatesubmit your flavor request, today!
7. Fun PRIZES for the best costumes!
6. There are many bad rosés out there. But we are always getting feedback that ours delivers more (probably because the entire grape is devoted to this wine). Many tasters are surprised they like it!
5. We serve a lot more than just pink wine you never know what Kathy is going to pull out of her cellar!
4. Steve's paella. Enough said.
3. Discounts on Fiddlehead wines this night for attendees only.
2. Its an excuse to get out of that stuffy shirt and dress up in costume! We all need a good laugh and you are guaranteed to leave with new friends.And the number one reason....
1. Its a rare opportunity to dine with the winemaker (and wait till you see her costume!).
And she is tons of fun to boot!
Join us on April 15th, 2011.
The party starts at 7pm.
Space is limited to only 50 guests - Get your tickets today!
FIDDLEHEAD CELLARS, 1597 E. CHESTNUT AVENUE LOMPOC, CA 93436
Call or email to request private tasting appointments and to coordinate wine pick-ups.
1 805.735.7728 (weekdays only)